What is Search Engine Optimization?
“Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, etc. ”
Utilizing SEO tools will ensure that the website and blog of the affiliate link will pop up at the top of search results when people search for the products, services, or information.
We design the social media, landing page content and blog to increase the conversion to download after people click through the link.
Multi-Channel Campaign: Top-Ranked Sites
- <p”>60% of all organic clicks go to the top three organic search results. (MarketingSherpa, February 2007)
- Blog frequency impacts customer acquisition. 92% of companies who blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer through their blog. (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing, 2012)
SEO Campaign Results
- Kremer Construction – had 0 search results in Google, and is now are at the top of search results
- Pages of Search results in Google and other medical directories for Dr. Shore Armani
- Highly segmented campaign (by department) for Palm Beach County – ISS – now appears at the top of results page